Kershaw (KER1660BLKW) 3" Leek with BlackWash™ Finish
Features and Benefits
- 3" Sandvik 14C28N, black-oxide BlackWash™ finished blade.
- Handle is made of 410 stainless steel with a black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Features flipper, frame lock, and tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocket clip
- Overall length 7"; closed length 4"; weight 3.0 oz
- Made In The USA
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better—with our new BlackWash™ finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well worn jeans.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work.
The BlackWash™ Leek features the SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumb stud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.