Electronic Specialties (ESI190) Relay Buddy - Automotive Relay Tester
Features and Benefits:
- Tests 4/5 Pin Relays - 3 different relay types
- Tester uses 12V battery from vehicle, cycles the relay 10 times
- Relay Buddy will fail the relay if one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test
- Automatic Test with Good/Bad Indication - switch contacts loaded to detect excessive resistance
- Quick and easy "off the car" relay test
Relay Buddy is a quick go / no-go tester for the most common automotive relays. It provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the relay switch contacts and coil. Relay Buddy will check the control side of the relay by applying a signal to the relay coil while it checks for proper functioning of the relay contacts. Relay Buddy operates the relay several times during each test session as it watches for consistency in every cycle. Relay Buddy will fail the relay and light the RED LED if any one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test session.