Dewalt Tools (DWTDCR018) 18V 20V 12V Max Compact Worksite Radio
Features and Benefits:
- Able to be powered by 18V NiCad/Li-Ion, 12V Max* or 20V Max* DEWALT power tool batteries making it compatible with DEWALT's largest systems of batteries
- AC/DC Power allowing the flexibility to be powered by AC power cord or DEWALT power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB Power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet
- 3.5 mm Aux. Input allows for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices (Aux cable included)
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 Volts. Nominal voltage is 10.8; * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 Volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Radio only, charger sold separately.