Drill Doctor (DARWSGFS221) Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener
Features and Benefits:
- Built in sharpening guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire length of any blade - 20 and 25 degree angles
- 5 abrasive steps provide the complete sharpening solution - 2 diamond plates, 2 ceramic rods, and even 1 leather strop for final honing
- Ceramic Rod rotates between three different positions - coarse, fine, and a groove for sharpening fish hooks
- Diamond plates are removable to reveal Broad Head Wrench inside
- All elements are self contained and require no set or assembly in the field
The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1. is the complete knife sharpener for field, home or shop use. It is the first Angle Guided, 5 stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a complete, robust and compact field sharpening solution. (2) Diamond Plates, (2) Ceramic Rods, (1) Leather Strop and Sharpening Guides provide a fast, easy and consistent sharpening solution for knives and camp tools. The 20° and 25° sharpening guides create consistent blade edge angles with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guides are purpose built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and fillet knives. Strong rare earth magnets secure the easily interchangeable diamond plates and also provide coverage for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment. Compact design and Lanyard Hole make it easy to pack carry on your next outdoor adventure so you can sharpen anytime, anywhere with speed and ease. Also sharpens serrated knives, fish hooks, broadheads and many common camp tools. Provides a compact and precise way to maintain your edge while out hunting, fishing, camping or anywhere you need a sharp edge. Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1. Includes: (1) Coarse Diamond Plate, (1) Fine Diamond Plate, (1) Large Ceramic Rod with 3 Positions (coarse, fine and fish hook grooves), (1) Small Ceramic Rod, (1) Leather Strop conditioned with Micro-Abrasive, Broadhead Wrench and User's Guide. This tool is assembled and quality checked in Ashland Oregon and has a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Includes a detailed User's Guide inside the tool under the diamond plate for convenient storage.