Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7829) 3/8" Composite Ratchet
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful: 70 ft-lbs. breakaway torque
- Fast rundown with 225 RPM
- High durability : Advanced motor, full caged gear, and head design
- Adjustable side exhaust avoids blowing dirt and dust
- Compact: only 10.7 / 272mm long
Chicago Pneumatic CP7829 ergonomic ratchet for the vehicle service industry boasts exceptional power, durability and user comfort. The versatile CP7829 is designed for a range of applications including heavy duty transmission and suspension jobs, lighter engine repair, dashboard work, and general maintenance. With a strong breakaway torque of 70 ft-lbs. and a fast rundown at 225RPM, advanced motor and a full caged gear, this ratchet gives the user maximum power, high speed, and superior durability. It also weighs just 2.6 lbs., is compact to allow user better access to restricted areas, and well balanced for improved user experience.