Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7748K) 1/2" Drive Impact with 3 Wheel Sockets Kit
Features and Benefits:
- 922 ft. lbs. of maximum real torque in reverse
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Smooth forward / reverse switch on back
- 3 wheel sockets included-17, 19 & 21 mm
- 80 mm length, with anti-scratch protection, extra thin-walled for alloy rims, painted rims and polished cap nuts
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 is a durable & powerful 1/2” impact wrench in the composite range. It is an affordable tool yet very reliable for tire shops, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance. The CP7748 Kit is Modular and Convenient and can be transportable as a tool box. The removable foam insert can be placed in a rolling cabinet drawer.
3 Wheel Sockets included are 17, 19 & 21 mm. 80 mm length, with anti-scratch protection, extra thin-walled for alloy rims, painted rims and polished cap nuts. High quality composite case supplied a bi-material handle and composite latches.