Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7748-2K) 1/2” Drive Impact with 2” Extended Anvil and 3 Wheel Sockets Kit
Features and Benefits:
- 922 ft. lbs. of maximum real torque in reverse
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Smooth forward / reverse switch on back
- 3 wheel sockets included-17, 19 & 21 mm
- 80 mm length, with anti-scratch protection, extra thin-walled for alloy rims, painted rims and polished cap nuts
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748-2 is a durable & powerful 1/2” impact wrench with a 2" extended anvil in the composite range. It is an affordable tool yet very reliable for tire shops, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance. The CP7748-2K Kit is Modular and Convenient and can be transportable as a tool box. The removable foam insert can be placed in a rolling cabinet drawer.
3 Wheel Sockets included are 17, 19 & 21 mm. 80 mm length, with anti-scratch protection, extra thin-walled for alloy rims, painted rims and polished cap nuts. High quality composite case supplied a bi-material handle and composite latches.