Channellock (CHA421) 9-1/2" Safe-T-Stop® Straight Jaw Pliers
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Safe-T-Stop® feature prevents finger pinch
- Lower jaw combines with expanded reinforcing rib to prevent handles from contacting each other
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip
- Right angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
Channellock® pliers are made of high carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job, and an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. This has a unique design,with its SAFE-T-STOP, the lower jaw combines with expanded reinforcing rib to prevent handles from contacting each other. Also the right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear. PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure. CHANNELLOCK® BLUE® grips for comfort. There's no sacrifice here, you have the durability and the comfort!