Channellock (CHA338CB) 8" Diagonal Plier - Lap Joint
Features and Benefits:
- High leverage, heavy-duty construction
- Laser-hardened cutting edges provide longer life and greater ease of cut
- Precision made of fine polished, high carbon drop-forged steel
- Iconic Code Blue® handle's composite TPE core and over mold provide durability, comfort and secure grip
- New Code Blue designation on handles makes it easier than ever to choose the right tool for the job
8" Diagonal plier, lap joint. Channellock uses high carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job, and an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. Channellock's knife and anvil ensure proper cutting edge alignment resulting in a clean cut every time! Also this is to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. The laser heat-treated cutting edges and teeth last 3 times longer! Not only made for durability but for comfort as well, with the blue and red grip handles.