Features and Benefits:
- Smooth outer surface prevents scratching and marring
- Manufactured of high impact composite material featuring nitrile seals
- Stainless steel internal parts resists corrosion
- Conforms to the ISO 4414 Standard for safety
- Working pressure: 175 PSI
Acme’s new Composite Couplers are strong yet lightweight and manufactured of a heavy-duty, high-impact fiberglass composite to protect finished surfaces from the scratching and marring that can occur with brass or steel couplers. The Mega-flow Composite Coupler can be used with Acme’s recently-introduced Mega-flow product line. This coupler is engineered to deliver much higher flow than comparably sized standard-design couplers and connectors, and is ideal for high CFM applications. Also this has the 2 pawls locking device. It's easy push-to-connect allows for a quick connect, and the single release for an easy disconnection!